Official Social Media
Your Protection is our Priority!
At Christ for all Nations, we care about protecting you from fake accounts on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels. Unfortunately, we cannot control the actions of people who try to impersonate Christ for all Nations, Evangelist Daniel Kolenda or Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke.
On this page, you will find our OFFICIAL global, social media accounts, social activities we do not do, and how to report suspicious activity. (Unfortunately, individuals often use the same name and/or same profile pictures as our ministry to acquire funds for their needs.) Please take a moment to read the valuable information below. It may just save you from donating to an unofficial source!
Below is a list of our OFFICIAL Social Media Channels for all Christ for all Nations International Offices, Evangelist Daniel Kolenda and Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke. Any other invitations to Like or Follow a page or person (even with the same name or picture) that are not listed below are FAKE and should be reported to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Periscope | YouTube | Blog | Facebook (Spanish)
Facebook: Canada | Australia | Brazil | South Africa | United Kingdom | USA | Spanish | French
Twitter: Canada | Australia | United Kingdom | USA
Instagram: Canada | Australia | United Kingdom | USA
CHRIST FOR ALL NATIONS (CFAN)
Facebook: Canada | Australia | Brazil | Germany | Hong Kong and Singapore | South Africa | United Kingdom | USA
Twitter: Canada | Brazil | Germany | Hong Kong and Singapore | United Kingdom | USA
Instagram: Canada | Australia | Germany | USA
Google+: Canada | Australia | Hong Kong and Singapore | South Africa | United Kingdom | USA
YouTube: Brazil | Hong Kong and Singapore | USA
WHAT WE DO NOT DO
Christ for all Nations, Evangelist Daniel Kolenda and Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke will never do the following on Social Media:
- Respond to your comment by asking you to send an email to them via email (Gmail, Yahoo ,etc)
- Solicit through Facebook Messenger (or any other means) to wire money to an account
- Ask you to send prayer requests to them at a personal email
If you have a prayer request, you can submit your prayer request here: cfan.org.uk/prayer
If you have any doubt or suspect suspicious activity related to social media, please contact us at email@example.com
When you email us, please include screenshots of the account in question and/or direct links to the pages so we can quickly review. We appreciate your assistance in advance to improve your social media experience with CfaN for yourself, and also your help to protect others as well.
If you would like to report an account directly, please see the instructions below for each platform. The instructions below may change from time to time for social media reporting, so please be sure to utilise the support links below for the latest reporting details.
Link for support: https://www.facebook.com/help
(Click “Privacy and Safety”? Click “Hacked and Fake Accounts”)
- To report a fake account, Go to the profile of the fake account. If you can't find it, try searching for the name used on the profile.
- Clickon the cover photo and select Report.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for fake accounts to file a report.
Link for Support: https://support.twitter.com/forms
Choose from the most appropriate option, most likely “Impersonation” or “Reporting spam.” This may include both if someone is claiming to be the official representative of the ministry (“impersonation”) and soliciting funds or other types of “spam.”
- Once you select impersonation, select the first option: “An account is pretending to be me or someone I know.”
- Then select: Someone else (a friend of mine or someone I am a fan of) is being impersonated.
- Be prepared to copy the fraudulent Twitter account and provide your email. Hit submit!
- From the support page link, select “Reporting spam.”
- Follow the prompts.
- Link for Support: https://help.instagram.com/290666591035380
- Impersonation: Notify Christ for all Nations with detailed information on the name and link if possible.
- On the homepage for the support link, select “Abuse & Spam” in the left-hand column.
- Select the most appropriate option and follow the prompt.
- Link for Support: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802027
- Scroll down to review what needs to be reported. MOST LIKELY, you will need to select “REPORT A CHANNEL” as fake YouTube channel accounts often impersonate Evangelist Daniel Kolenda.